View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #10
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
qlob, it looks to me, in limited testing, that Amazon is now serving ALL books -- new titles and old -- in AZW3 format. Titles I'd previously downloaded let me change justification, but even old books seem now to be being delivered in the AZW3 format (or, at least, their sample chapters are).
For a different reason, I've been doing a mobi-to-mobi conversion in Calibre, so that newer mobi files can be read by my older Cybook, etc. If you set the Calibre option to save a mobi conversion in the old format, you might be able to get back your justification option.

If you do, post and let us know.

roger
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote