View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #13
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7gerbers View Post
Thanks so much! I did go install ADW Launcher and it is really neat. Two questions for those who might know:
  1. It tells me that no app exists to change wallpaper, nor will it let me add any wallpaper. I haven't added any photos to my photo collection on the device yet...will adding some fix this?
  2. Is there a way to make it launch ADW when I hit the home button?

Very grateful for the expertise here!
~Andrea
I haven't had time to use it much yet. I read some where that the Home button will always bring you back to the Fire HD's default launcher, so use the Back button instead. I have no clue about question #1.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote