Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #23
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I'm still hoping that the plot comes to me in a dream the night, or during a cat-nap before nano starts. What do others do to get those words written? I pull the modem out until I've written my quota. I don't drink coffee, but keep myself going with masses of sugary snacks. Excitement about the story also helps.
I'm probably going to sit down at the computer this evening and work out some details for my NaNoWriMo project. I'll have to skip the sugary snacks though as they wouldn't agree too well with my diabetes.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote