View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Question help: broken glauncher menu

Hi everyone, I'm new I'm noob I'm curious, a wannabe developer without the necessary skills - yet. For sure I got into an issue I can't master already, please advice me how to fix it. Jailbroken K5, no USB networking patch, yes jbpatch and glauncher menu. Everything worked great for awhile, then - following a weird run of Gui_Launcher_Collection_8-28-12 - I ended up with a shortened glauncher menu and my kindle always restarts in landscape mode. What can I do to fix both issues, the former is more important? By "shortened glauncher menu" I mean that only four top level items are listed: HackedUpReader(*), Start USBnetwork, Komic2.0(*), and Orientation. (*)=These come from individual install packages, not from Gui_Launcher_Collection_8-28-12. All other Gui_Launcher_Collection items, as well as any other separate install package I have tried to add - such as xterm, leafpad, etc. - do not show up in the menu. They used to show up before, but they don't anymore. I have tried installing and uninstalling glauncher menu and Gui_Launcher_Collection several times, but the menu is still shortened and can't be extended with new packages. Weird enough, I can see all json and xml files in the right places and with their original contents, but their corresponding apps and utils don't show up in the menu.
Thanks in advance for your help.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote