View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #1047
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora borealis View Post
3. Please bring back the hearts for quickly adding books to the shortlist!
Yes please. Was an easy way to add books to a special shelf, plus, it looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I don't care about the Shortlist as it is just a shelf. I would care if there was a way to have replace the list on the home screen, or only one press away. But, I'd prefer them to let me select a shelf for this.
Oh good idea! Except for maybe one or two books that are currently being read (really being read, not in the (stupid) "I'm reading" thing). Or just pin books to the home screen. So you can pin the few books you're currently reading, and the books you want to read next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora borealis View Post
4. Highlighting. I love highlighting my ebooks. It only took one tap in the previous firmwares, now it takes two because highlight and annotations have been grouped under the same icon. I understand the desire to keep the cluttering of the bottom bar to a minimum, but this is simply inconvenient.
I agree with this. The highlight and note buttons down the bottom and the dictionary and translate options on the pop dialog was a lot better.
Me too.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote