View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Curses - I installed this plugin on my Kobo Touch (2.1.5) - got the Processing screen, I powered it off, on again, went into Library, opened a book, went back to my home screen - and nothing happened.

I'm wondering if this could be because I've got one of the "dud" Australian devices, the ones that have had such major issues with accepting firmware upgrade in the past?
I just tried on my "recalcitrant" Australian Touch. The clock and progress indicator are there when reading. The Home screen changes weren't made.

There shouldn't be a problem loading this. The issue for these devices is the code in the original firmware. This gets replaced after the later firmware and will work from no on.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote