View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #14
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I really want to be hopeful too, Blossom, but it's hard to understand how they could have fixed it so quickly as it must be a hardware issue. Is it a new batch of PW's, I wonder. I wish I could feel more hopeful, but after so many replacements with the same problem, it's difficult. I said that to Andrew too.

On the positive side, it was good to hear someone say they were aware of the defect and it's nice that they are contacting people that are unhappy and attempting to get them a unit they are happy with. I guess we'll see what happens.
More likely once they got the samples to the lab it didn't take them long to figure out the problem but had to contact the manufacturer in China and wait and see. After seeing a video of a PW taken apart I don't think it's the color of the LEDS that is the problem.

I am hopeful we have the fix before the Holidays but will Amazon put the new stock out for those who are buying new? That is the big question.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote