I'll let everyone know. I don't blame you for not wanting to try again, believe me. However, I feel like with him calling me and admitting the defect, and telling me they now had a solution, plus that he would give me extra time to decide on returns, I felt I had nothing to lose. It doesn't really make sense to me how they have a solution now, unless they have a new batch of PW's. Either way, I'll keep everyone posted, of course.