View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #11
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
I finally got my Kindle PW through a US friend (had ordered it some time ago, and it shipped exactly a day before it was announced in Europe), and I was really prepared to love this one.

However, the screened turned out to be not as sharp (washed out when using the light) as either my Kindle Keyboard or my Kindle Fire (that I was prepared to put to ebay), so I ended up sending it back and keeping the other 2.

Best regards,
Andy

P.S. also, I really did not care for the advertisements ... I did NOT get the cheaper "special offers" version, however when looking at the book list in cover view, it would display other "best-selling" books at the lower half of the screen.

Last edited by Andy_T; 10-25-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote