View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #44
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Neither of my replacements (1 or 2) had quick start guides included. I received replacement 1 just a few days after receiving the original. There was no way it could have been a return or refurbished unit that soon.
Hmm.. that's interesting. Thanks for letting me know that. I don't know what to make of it then. If the units are new, why are they not including the quick start guides? According to Amazon's own site all new Kindle units have quick start guides.

I should add the bag on my unit was also not a new seal either. It was obvious.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 10-25-2012 at 10:51 AM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote