View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
echwel
Connoisseur
echwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavens

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I want to generate a list of books that are on my touch (Home->Library->Books) by what is in the database.

Looking at the "contents" table it looks like I want to look at entries where ContentType=6, but this returns A LOT of stuff that doesn't show up in the Home->Library->Books.

I'm not seeing any other fields that indicate whether a book is "active". Anyone have a SELECT statement that will only show "active" books? FWIW, I'm on 2.1.1

Thanks.
Why don't you just use Calibre? With the new driver for the Touch it works very good. Seems very much easier than directly viewing the database.
echwel is offline   Reply With Quote