View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #312
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiny861 View Post
Yeah that's what i meant. It shouldn't matter if i use Ubuntu or fedora or Debian. Any one should work?
Finally someone less understood than me

This is the lesser known "triple overhead manifold sprocket" release...
"Speak English Boy" hehehe

Yeah you should be peachy. Hawhill would know the very best thing to use (erm probably whatever he uses, then you have a known shared platform)

That's what I have done. Moved my OS over the the same as knc1 and even had a play at building one of Nilujes. Then you know where you are. None of this "No, nc DOES NEED THE -p FLAG", "Not on my box!!!" rubbish.

Anyways. glad you are venturing out into the word of linux, I can recommend Mint. It is really very painless aside from the odd meaningless glitch here and there.

Hope you get it sorted. The Mint Live CD thing is a very painless option if you just want to try it out.

Ah yeah. and try to avoid idioms, the multilingual types don't "Get them".

Think Ziva from NCIS and you have it
HTH
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote