View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #132
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Well I guess I have some explaining to do... About two months ago I said I would have a new version by the end of the week. Clearly this is just not true. I actually got in a car accident with my mother and brother. I broke an arm and no worse for wear but my mother suffered a major brain injury and had an Epidural hemorrhage. She was in a coma for about a week and has been in recovery since then. So far everything looks good but only time will tell. So anyway, as you can guess with the busy life a teenager, a broken arm, and daily hospital visits I have not found a lot of time to use the computer. I decided to check out Mobileread today though and found out it looks like I'm dead. Just wanted to put you guys in the loop and tell you that I do plan on continuing this project, sometime..... Thanks for your understanding and sorry about the lack of communication on my part.
--Titano
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote