View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #57
church mouse
Zealot
church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.church mouse knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Sony prs-300, Kindle 3,Kobo Touch
I fell out of love with reading because I fell out of love with paper books.

My first e-reader was bought for me about 5 years ago in the hope it might re-kindle (no pun intended) my desire to read. It worked, I have never read so much as in these last five years.

Electronic only for me. I cannot bear paper books and have never even been tempted to read those which lie untouched on my library shelves.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote