View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #67
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrodney View Post
You know how iTunes adds an iTunesMetadata.plist in the root directory of the ePub file when dragging an ePub onto iTunes? Sometimes I unzip an ePub to find that nasty file (which invalidates your ePub).

If this Zip-Unzip script excludes .DS_Store files, how about it also exclude the iTunesMetadata.plist file? That way if it ever exists, you know it will be removed when rezipping. Could be nice, right?
I'm not sure I want to go that route myself. There may be people who want their iTunesMetadata.plist kept.

However, you could do quite easily for your copy. Open the script with AppleScript Editor, find the line containing

-x mimetype

change that bit to

-x mimetype -x iTunesMetadata.plist

and save. (Make sure you don't delete the " either side, or the space before the first -x)
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote