View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
cjr72
Groupie
cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cjr72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
How can so many little kids own or use tablets ? tablets are very delicate and easily breakable. They can drop them, wet them, put them in schoolbags full of heavy books risk bending and so on.
Well some kids could be more careful but most young kids aren't.
I bought my 7 year old daughter a Kindle Fire for Christmas and so far so good. Granted it's just a $200 tablet so not a huge loss if she breaks it. Still I made it clear to her that I won't buy her another one anytime soon if it breaks due to her not taking care of it.
cjr72 is offline   Reply With Quote