View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #86
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
I'm on the fence right now. I'm starting to have issues with one of the page turn button on my touch and I am well out of warranty. I don't know if I should upgrade to the glow or just get another st. I do read at night and use an M-edge light, but it would be nice to not have to deal with it. I am a little concerned with all the reports of hot-spots. Half the time my nook is in my back pack getting jostled around. It's in a cover, but the cover doesn't have any way to keep it closed. Basically I want one, but am convinced I'll get a hotspot.