View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #86
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone & nook Glow
I'm on the fence right now. I'm starting to have issues with one of the page turn button on my touch and I am well out of warranty. I don't know if I should upgrade to the glow or just get another st. I do read at night and use an M-edge light, but it would be nice to not have to deal with it. I am a little concerned with all the reports of hot-spots. Half the time my nook is in my back pack getting jostled around. It's in a cover, but the cover doesn't have any way to keep it closed. Basically I want one, but am convinced I'll get a hotspot.