Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #860
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS SUB-CONVERSATION IS ABOUT THE TOTALLY ALPHA KINDLE 3 VERSION OF JB PATCH, AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE EXCELLENT QUALITY OF THE MAIN OFFERING.

err... I will take clues how you get the 3 into DIAGS...

(currently looking at factory reset screen, it likes showing that one )

: ) I cant believe it's not easier to find on the wiki. I'll update it it I can get some clues

EDIT: Heh. I never ever went into DIAGS on the 3, if the /mnt/us/ENABLE trigger is all we have... not very helpful for recovery purposes after the horse has bolted.

Thank goodness for k3flasher.

Last edited by twobob; 10-23-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Thanks goodness for k3flasher.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote