View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #152
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Will do! I should get it Thursday.

I know what you mean by the copay. The older I get the more I feel like an old worn out car that spends more time in the mechanic shop than in my garage!
I'm going to be 35 next month so I must be a lemon. I know it has to be done so I can fight my insurance company who refuse to fill my meds. So instead of filling a $80 a month medication now they will have to pay 6k out of their pocket while I pay $400 .
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote