Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #857
ixtab
0x2A
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe1986 View Post
Hi ixtab.

My name is Gabriel, and I have recently installed jbpatch on my kt. Before anything else, I want to tell you Thanks, you have done a great job!

Everything is working very well, except an issue. I'm experiencing problems with the page refresh rate, that I have disabled from the kt menu, and despite this, I can see refreshing every page! :-(, all this happened since I installed jbpatch.

I hope you could give me some help.

Thanks for all.

Gabriel
Please verify that this problem is really caused by JBPatch (it's very unlikely!):

1. Verify that you can reproduce the problem across 1 or 2 reboots. Continue only if the problem appears consistently. (Otherwise, the problem is not related to JBPatch)
2. Uninstall JBPatch and test it again. If the problem doesn't go away, then it's not caused by JBPatch. If the problem actually does go away, continue.
3. Reinstall JBPatch and verify that the problem reappears.

JBPatch can only be the reason for the problem if all of 1-3 pertain. Please do all of this and report back - thanks!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote