View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #20
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Sorry to hear it Jessica. I know you had quite a few posts about rooting the Fire and such....do you jailbreak your iphone?

Personally, I'm an android guy but my wife has an iphone and ipad. I guess the mini is especially useful if you're already invested in the apple ecosystem.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a retina ipad mini with the A6 chip in just a few short months. I bet Apple rushed a lower end mini to cut into Nexus/Fire sales over xmas.

I know lots of people are very upset (macrumors) about the iPad 3 being replaced in only 7 months.
At first it made me angry until I heard the specs and remembered that my original iPad3 still has the old connector. I bet the iPad3's with the original connectors will be preferred by those with iPad1's and 2's looking to upgrade but who already have several connector related peripherals and aftermarket items. I'm still not liking that new connector as it seems to me just another way to squeeze more money out of the iDevice owners.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote