View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #89
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
Well, crap. There goes that idea. Guess I'll stick with my resolution to hold onto what I've got (the original unit and strangely the one with the least issues out of 4 units) and hope for a warranty replacement later if Amazon ever acknowledges the problem.
Folks buying from Best Buy are getting the same crop as everyone else, so it is still roulette at this point. Mine has been fairly even, except for the spots where the light isn't reaching at the bottom edge. The first shot is a little odd (need to try to shoot it again) as it shows color variations that I don't actually see. But the focus is also pretty bad.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	494.5 KB
ID:	94778   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	705.9 KB
ID:	94779  
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote