View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #37
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by megacoupe View Post
Here's a link to the adapter I bought: http://www.ebay.com/itm/180953407401

And here's a pic from user stranger_st of the very same adapter:

I don't know if you can tell, but there appear to be 3 LED's on the board: one that lights up when plugged into a USB port, and two others labeled TX and RX (which I've yet to see lit up).

As far as I can tell, two other users here (stranger_st and stangri) have managed to use this adapter without making any modifications to it. What was their secret?!?
I ordered three of these ONEFROG things when you first posted this. They FINALLY arrived. But they have had a name change. Although the boards look the same, the "ONEFROG" printed in white ink on your photo now says "USB to TTL", and the gold label with the two arrows that says "ONEFROG" is still the same gold and arrows, but now says "ONESANYA". What's a "sanya"?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote