View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #34690
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Been pretty busy today between moderating, posting, keeping up with the book club (slow month), doing my "womanly duties"*, reading the Paperwhite, and helping my daughter with her philosophy homework. Time for a Mission Impossible break (I'm currently re-watching the 2nd season for the first time in 30 years).

* My wife's term for the chores she expects me to have done by the time she gets home; today it was picking up the garbage with which Crystal decorated the house, vacuuming, and washing the dishes.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-23-2012 at 04:55 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote