View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #786
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@kaznelson: At which point in the boot process does the PW throw the 'YKNR' screen, exactly?

If it's during/after the splash screen with the spinner, you might be able to get in via SSH if you enabled ssh @ boot, and throw a quick 'stop framework' [or whatever job actually handles the YKNR fallback].

@geekmaster: I assume you used idme to set the bootmode var from SSH on main? (Because, yeah, I was starting to wonder how you managed to use imx_usb_loader, since I thought it relied on the device being in recoverymode ^^). No idea if the diags exit properly sets this back to main, though.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-23-2012 at 12:02 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote