View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #160
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Hey, I'd thought that with chattr -R +i /usr/local/ problem will be solved, isn't it? chattr is avaliable as /bin/chattr on main partition, so it should be enough to mount diag, install dropbear/sshd there and perform that command for /usr/local on diags (in process of installing USBNetworking hack).
yes this is the case chattr is indeed available. as you say perhaps a better solution. I'm happy with one less "fail" but it is a negligible difference to the end user.

: ) good thoughts.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote