View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardBrazee View Post
I didn't expect copying files would be sufficient, but I am not finding out what I'm supposed to do to make sure my plugins are updated and working.
You find that out by reading the READMEs provided and reading the FAQ and/or asking questions (in the comments section) on the blog where you downloaded the tools from.

The plugins are not any official (sanctioned) part of calibre and are unsupported here. Mobile Read's policies do not allow any specific instructions/discussions about using/installing those plugins (or for DRM removal in general).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote