I think these are a must :
- Override CSS for margins, line height and font, most android e-reading apps do so but a dedicated reader as the Kobo Glo DOES NOT! The best option will be to leave the style options already implemented in Kobo (does not change font in "containers" like P or SPAN with a CSS specified font, but changes the BODY specified font) and add a "FORCE" flag that overrides every CSS option for fonts, margins and line height so i can have my font for most text but leave embedded for chapters, for example.
- Hierarchical TOC
- Battery warning
- Correct cover bug in 2.1.5 (every cover has large right/left margins...why?)
Will be appreciated :
- Large covers in Home like 1 large and 4 small or 4 large
- folder view to navigate file structure
- "HYDE" option to avoid showing of specified shelves
- Hierarchical shelves like folders. For example if i use a "-" means "create hierarchical" so i can specify, in Calibre, "Scifi", generically, or "Scifi - Asimov" if i want.
- Text correction, if i find an error i would like to correct it and save. If someone fears about modifying watermark in Social DRM you should apply an empty CSS style, just to mark added text and an "hyding" style to keep removed text.