View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:28 PM   #28
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Amazon Andrew called me back today as promised, only to tell me that he would not be able to tell me anything and that he could either call me back on Friday, or when they have found a resolution. He could not tell me when that would be, what possible reolutions there are, or really anything useful, other than that he is still commited to helping me.
I asked that he calls me back on Friday.
I also asked him if it would make sense to ask for a new round of replacements, as my original purchase is a while back and I was running out of the 30 days replacement window. I told him that I did not want to risk getting someone's refurbished unit. He said I sould not worry about the 30 days, but now, in retrospect, after all the empty promises before Andrew "found" me, I should ask to get this in written.

I am somewhat deflated after this fourth phone call, and him telling me they are working on a resolution. Are they just appeasing me with empty air, or are they really working on a solution. I am a reasonable person, but after this crazy wait, the solution better come with a tan, sexy, Adonis-like, scantily clad foot massager.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote