View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #63
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
But all of this is why it irks me when I see people poopooing our complaints about DRM, saying that only geeks like us make a fuss about it, and the usual customer isnt bothered by it.
Until it happens to them one day and then they "get" the reasons why.

I'm just thinking though, at a guess, the majority of people having a kindle would not even think of backing their purchases to a hard drive. After all, it's always "in the cloud". So even if the purchases were not DRM'ed, and if an account was closed, there's no way of retrieving them anyway as most people don't backup to a local drive. Just us geeks do that!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote