In the meanwhile, I managed to detect the "comic volumes"...
If you have a folder tree like this:
Komic can understand that Volume01--->Volume04 are subfolders.
This can then be used to alter the dropdown menu adding the name of the comic:
You can see the result above...I could even remove the "Torpedo/" string before Volume0*.
The problem is:
- I can disable those new entries (they should not be clickable)
- I can't alter the font weight OR font size OR font style OR background color OR text color
- I can't add a background image
I really can't do anything I thought about so I added those ASCII chars...
BUT remember that any newly added char removes space for the comic name...
I'm open to advice!!