View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #35
ewphoenix123
Groupie
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PRS-500, PRS-700, PRS-650, PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
The quality of the paperwhite screen greatly depends on the fact if you personally can see the color blotches or not. A big portion of people don't see them, and are happy, others like me can see them on pretty much all paperwhite screens, it depends on how you perceive colors i guess.

When I watch the video I see a big pink hue on the top right corner of the paperwhite screen a thick pink line about 1/3 to the bottom and the rest of the screen is greenish.

The Glo in the video on the other hand looks uniformly white to me, with a very light blueish tone and a brighter line on top of the screen.

In Reality I don't see the blue hue on the Kobo at all, if you adjust the light properly to your light conditions the screen is just clean white when you hit the sweet spot.

Last edited by ewphoenix123; 10-22-2012 at 06:22 PM.
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote