View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:52 AM   #22
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
They changed the way you receive news at Facebook about a year ago so that you get the news from the most active. The trouble is the most active are the people who are usually talking crap. So every day I'd check it out and find that the neighbour up the road hated the raisins in her chocolate bar or the colour of her latest mail order thingamy.
I culled all my "friends" and just have a couple of relatives now who will probably unfriend me for being too boring.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote