View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:04 AM   #8187
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
That was great, thanks. I'll have to check more into the various banjo ones. One thing I was really surprised about was that Steve Martin was actually so good and has his music for sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I agree. He has apparently been playing for decades and has won two Grammy awards for pickin'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Martin
I agree that Steve Martin is excellent. I picked up his CD "The Crow" and, with the exception of "Late For School" (which has some humor to it, see below), it's a straight-forward bluegrass banjo album. The album features some guest performers, including Dolly Parton, Vince Gill, and Earl Scruggs.

And now for something little related:

The above song was covered by the Carpenters and is one of their most unusual songs.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote