View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
All three Paperwhites I tried had the text contrast/rendering inconsistency to one degree or another. The first one was really bad much like you describe. It occurred on nearly every page. The other two also had it but not as bad and mostly after a popup window was displayed. None of the PWs I tried came close to the quality of text rendering on my Touch. I returned all three PWs because of the poor text and the blotches and discolorations.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote