View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
This has been previously mentioned in other threads the past couple of weeks. The only occasion where I have seen this is once in awhile after using the dictionary and returning to the page. A quick select/deselect of the menu, or page back/page forward refreshes the page and font. I have never seen this occur when simply reading and turning pages.

I suggest you do a search within this sub-forum -- there are many, many posts on lighting issues. Starting another duplicate thread is not necessary.

Last edited by Skydog; 10-21-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote