View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #93
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
It is very likely I did a replace all and it became invalid. That would explain why I did not see the error all the time, as the longer I work with a book, the less it is needed and any of the changes are less likely to be drastic.

Thanks for pursuing this; I need all the protection for myself I can get.

Sigil is such a fantastic application now. Everything goes so fast. The only problem is discovering all the features.

BTW where would be an appropriate place for hints on what Flight crew reveals? It took me several days to solve an issue which was right in front my nose, and I would be glad to pass it along.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-21-2012 at 08:14 PM.