View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #69
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
2.1.5 bug I have not with 2.1.4:
-Very slow when modify the fonts or texts options.
-Text become very blur after the page of the refresh (= only the page who have the refresh is ok).
Now I must use refresh on every page... before a refresh every 6 pages was ok.
-When I open the read menu, choose a option who open a windows, and close it... the text who was under the window is more dark, bold and blur.
-Freeze many sec when I change of chapter.
Have no one of this problem when I was in 2.1.4.

azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote