View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I'm not a big user of iBooks, but I am a user of ePubs. If I correctly understand what you are describing, then that is not normal in any reading app. That is, books should flow seamlessly between pages without any extra lines added/deleted or blank pages.

Where are you getting the ePubs that are flowing incorrectly? Off the top of my head I would say these ePubs probably were not formatted correctly.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote