View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #14428
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Finished Saltation by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (audio book) and moving on to Ghost Ship.

Meanwhile, reading Monster Hunter Vendetta by Larry Correia. I can't remember why I read these things, but somehow I do...

Next up on the eBook side is Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood. This is the first of the Phryne Fisher books and is getting rave reviews from my DW.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote