Create an ebook of recipes from the BBC GoodFood site. This plugin is based on Krittika's Recipe Reader, with a number of enhancements. The plugin will create an ebook from the provided URLs, attach a custom-built cover and add the book to your library. You can set your preferred output format by changing "Preferred output format" in Prefs/Interface/Behaviour.
- Create an ebook from BBC GoodFood recipes (bbcgoodfood.com)
- Give the ebook a title of your choice
- Use the generated table of contents to go to particular recipe
- Requires calibre version 0.8.58 or later.
- Download the attached zip file, install the plugin and restart calibre as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
- Customize the plugin via Preferences -> Plugins.
- Click the BBC GoodFood RecipeReader button.
- Enter a title for the ebook (optional).
- If you do not enter a title, the title will be the same as that of the first recipe.
- Enter a URL from BBC GoodFood by inserting the URL into the URL field and hitting "Add URL".
- Repeat until you have entered all the URLs you want.
- Click OK.