View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #67
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
This is a belief, not a certainty. I'll review the first post. I have not heard of any problems with 2.1.4.
On my forum (AlexandriZ), one habe briked is glo with the 2.1.4 gived here... maybe unrelated, just unlucky, but want to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Now that you have factory reset, doing a normal sync with the Kobo Desktop should update your device to 2.1.5.
That is my problem... I don't want 2.1.5 but 2.1.4... impossible with Kobo desktop or synchro with the kobo in wifi.
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote