View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #32
ousia
Enthusiast
ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ousia writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuyn2003 View Post
Here is another flexible way, I've tested it for several days and met no problems.
Credits to j0534ng31 and uboot
1.Create a file named install-recovery.sh in /system/etc, and put below code in it [...]
3.In /mnt/sdcard, create a folder wichi named altfonts, put your fonts in it [...]
Thanks for your post. It is exactly what I wanted to do, but I'm afraid I'm not able to.

Fedora mounts the PRS-T1 reader as:

Code:
/dev/sdb        1,5G  1,2M  1,5G   1% /media/READER
/dev/sdd         10M  2,3M  7,8M  23% /media/SETTING
The device isn't rooted. Is there no way (similar to the one described at PRST1_Firmware_Upgrade#Generic) to acomplish the system fonts replacement whitout rooting the device?

Many thanks for your help.
ousia is offline   Reply With Quote