View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #578
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think I would rather exchange it at Best Buy because it's fresh stock there and it seems several who picked theirs up got a good one.
Oh thanks, I hadn't heard that....I was afraid my Best Buy had gotten a bad batch. If the one amazon is shipping me has problems, I may try an exchange at BB. Or I might just give up for now, and wait until amazon gets this resolved. I sold my KT in anticipation of the paperwhite but I have an iPad to read on.
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote