Does Google Drive sync edited back to the cloud?
I am doing some experiments with Google Drive on a Nexus 7. My idea would be to use it to read PDF documents, annotate and highlight them and sync them back into the cloud. I tried the following step with both EzPDF and Adobe Reader for Android:
1) Download the pdf file for offline visualization on the tablet;
2) Open the file with both reader from Google Drive;
3) Edit the pdf file with the pdf reader;
4) Close the pdf file;
5) Reopen the pdf file on the tablet and -> my edits are still there.
6) Open the same file from my Google Drive folder on my computer (after waiting for it finishing syncing) -> no edit whatsoever!!