View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:27 AM   #145
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnique View Post
I just updated to 2.15 from 1.917 and the "Manage Dictionaries" page is empty! So now I have NO dictionaries at all! It does say I have 10 dictionaries installed under the settings but I can't see or use any of them.

On another note, I am absolutely bugged by the new wi-fi off symbol. It seems counter-intuitive to show an image to symbolise the ABSENCE of something and to have no symbol for when there IS something, i.e., wi-fi. Also, the new "Page x of y" pop-up in the library is irritating and kinda useless. I miss the old one at the bottom of the page.

But again, where are my dictionaries?!
Your dictionaries are not actually loaded. Click on the Plus next to each dictionary. It will change to a check. Then save. Then, if you are not connected to the internet somehow, connect to the internet and the dictionaries will load.

Warning: the above is from memory and may not be correct...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote