View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #19
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook HD+, and Windows Phone
I seem to have bought this, because I have it in my Calibre library. Not sure where I bought it, maybe Fictionwise. Here's what the copyright page says:

Gate Way Publishers
www.gate-way-publishers.com
Copyright
NOTICE: This work is copyrighted. It is licensed only for use by the original purchaser. Making copies of this work or distributing it to any unauthorized person by any means, including without limit email, floppy disk, file transfer, paper print out, or any other method constitutes a violation of International copyright law and subjects the violator to severe fines or imprisonment.

Pretty nonspecific, but that may reflect incompetence rather than piracy. No listing of original publication dates, etc.

Here's the TOC in the ebook:

CONTENTS
Dedication
EDITOR'S PREFACE
NOTES ON THE FIRST TALE
CHAPTER 1
NOTES ON THE SECOND TALE
CHAPTER 2
NOTES ON THE THIRD TALE
CHAPTER 3
NOTES ON THE FOURTH TALE
CHAPTER 4
NOTES ON THE FIFTH TALE
CHAPTER 5
NOTES ON THE SIXTH TALE
CHAPTER 6
NOTES ON THE SEVENTH TALE
CHAPTER 7
NOTES ON THE EIGHTH TALE
CHAPTER 8
AFTERWORD

I think it's the same content as in my old Ace paperback (which has no Contents page).

My guess is that it's legit, but clumsy. But that's only a guess.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote