View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:42 AM   #144
arnique
arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook/Kobo Touch
Missing Dictionaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK View Post
Under settings->Language you'll see new options for managing dictionaries.
I just updated to 2.15 from 1.917 and the "Manage Dictionaries" page is empty! So now I have NO dictionaries at all! It does say I have 10 dictionaries installed under the settings but I can't see or use any of them.

On another note, I am absolutely bugged by the new wi-fi off symbol. It seems counter-intuitive to show an image to symbolise the ABSENCE of something and to have no symbol for when there IS something, i.e., wi-fi. Also, the new "Page x of y" pop-up in the library is irritating and kinda useless. I miss the old one at the bottom of the page.

But again, where are my dictionaries?!
arnique is offline   Reply With Quote