View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
morrow
Enthusiast
morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/PW
few noob questions.

[edit]: I have noticed this maybe is better in "epub" subforum? Can a mod move it?

I am new at creating ebooks and a novice on html at heart, please bare with me with few simple questions (I hope) that I have been having.
  1. Considering toc, I noticed that whenever I converted a ebook to mobi that the toc is at the very end of the book. It is really confusing and somewhat frustrating to me, thus I'm wondering if there is anyway to move the toc to the first few pages of the book. I have searched the forum and the only reverent answer was to check calibre for conversation options, which it worked, however it actually creates additional toc at the beginning. So, resulting file have a toc at the beginning and one at the end.
  2. I understand there is a code where you can trigger the viability of words on the file. For example, I wanted give a name to the chapter, h3 chapter 1, however, I do not wanted the "chapter 1" appear on the page itself only in the toc. I have come across it once or twice, but have apparently fail to make note of it. If possible, please provide me the code?

Thank you for taking the time~

Last edited by morrow; 10-20-2012 at 03:59 PM.
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote