View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #52
jscris
Connoisseur
jscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animalsjscris is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle1, kindle2, kindle3, kindle Fire, Nook Color, Nook Touch, PW1&2
I thoroughly agree! Cheap feeling and looking to me and I'm on my 5th kindle and have 2 Nooks, have had many other cases. I bought the black. Even worse for me is that when the cover is folded back, it doesn't stay. Lying on left side to read, you can't prop it up without the kindle flopping down. It would still require a strap. I love the feel of good leather and this doesn't feel like it to me, but still the need for a strap may make me return it. Too expensive for what it is, imho.

Last edited by jscris; 10-20-2012 at 03:13 PM.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote